Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back home

Well we all survived our first family vacation. It was great! :) The plane rides were a little tricky and we had a couple mini-meltdowns but I was pleasantly surprised. Yesterday was long... We drove from Connecticut to New York City. Holy crap. It was about a 90 mile drive and it took almost three hours. I have never seen traffic like that and I hope I never have to again. Then, we had a 2.5 hour plane ride, and then a 3.5 hour drive back to Hays. It feels so great to be home. The boys slept kind of cruddy but that was to be expected. Hoping they get back in to routine shortly. Here's some pictures from the trip:


My favorite picture of the whole trip! All four looking at the same time on the campus of Yale.


We were super touristy at Yale. It was glorious!


In the basement where my brother works. It's full of BRAINS!!!!! 


The Yale Medical Library. It was so old and ornate! 


Eli with the New Haven in the background.


So those were just a few shots of our fun trip. Can't wait to go back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment