Monday, May 19, 2014

Good News

So our trip to Children's Mercy was glorious! Well, the actually ride sucked because Anderson was bawling for a large portion of it. He's fine now.

We got to KC around 4pm and went to Legends to eat at this awesome restaurant called T-Rex Cafe. Eli was in Heaven! It was incredible! Here's some pictures: Ok, so here's one picture of Eli sleeping with his new T-Rex. I guess the restaurant pictures are on Devin's phone. Maybe I'll post those later.

We then went back to our hotel around 8pm. We hauled all the boys and all our crap in and the lady at the front desk must have felt sorry for us because she offered us a suite for the same price! AWESOME! Made my night... Devine intervention? Perhaps...

Eli had to be fasting for four hours before his ultrasound. That was fun. Not. He had his ultrasound at 1pm.  They had an iPad for him so he could play on that while they did their work. Guess what app was on the iPad? You bet it was Dinosaur Train! What are the chances?! Maybe God was doing His work. The ultrasound went smoothly besides the occasional twin meltdown.

He then had his GI appointment. It went great! His liver enzymes were the same as last year which is slightly elevated but that's Eli's normal. His ultrasound looked normal, too! Wahoo! Big, HUGE, relief! We don't have to go back until next year.

I feel like I can breathe again. Phew. Now onto our next adventure: Connecticut! We are leaving for KC (again) tomorrow afternoon and fly out Wednesday morning. I'm anxious for the flight because I'm sure the twins will be naughty turds. I have a feeling we might be buying the whole airplane drinks at 8am. I am very excited to see Adam, Shelly, and Lola! I can't wait!

That's where things are now. We did take some family pictures with my friend, Brittany over the weekend. She posted one on Facebook yesterday. It's beyond adorable. Here it is:


I'll leave you with all that cuteness. I almost can't handle it. 

xoxo, 
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment